We regularly receive job/career-inquiries here at the Wilderness Foundation - And whilst we do not currently have any vacancies, it pains us to turn away people who clearly are dedicated and enthusiastic about preservation of Wild places throughout the world.
That's why we've pulled together a few recent opportunities posted on Idealist.org from organisations elsewhere which may be of interest:
- The Alaska Wilderness League is looking for a Director of Field Operations and a Western Arctic Campaign Director
- Also in Alaska; The Sitka Conservation Society is looking for a Conservation Director
- The Wilderness Society is looking for an Alaskan Economist
- The Campaign for America's Wilderness is trying to find a communications associate
- A bit further afield, namely the Turks & Caicos Islands, The School for Field Studies is needing a Student Affairs Manager with wilderness experience
Looking for Wilderness on Google Books.
-The last World Wilderness Congress was of course also held there: http://www.8wwc.org/